YOUR KITCHEN AND BATH REMODEL SPECIALISTS!
- Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles that you have collected.
- Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
- Come up with a budget that is within a realistic price range.
- Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements (or, if building, get floor plan from architect or builder).
- Download and print out our Planning Guide.
- Call us to make an appointment, or stop into our showroom.
Visit Our Showroom
- We will answer any questions you may have.
- Review and/or assist you in establishing a budget.
- Discuss your scrapbook of ideas (if you have one).
- Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and go over some design ideas.
- Discuss your plans for utilizing the room you will be remodeling.
Decide On Hammond
- We will come to your home and take measurements.
- We will create a design, and draft perspectives, elevations, and a floor plan.
- We will provide you with a price.
- We will set up a meeting for you to discuss the design and pricing and discuss any potential modifications you would like to make.
- If necessary, we will make arrangements with your builder, architect, and/or designer to coordinate the installation.
- If necessary, we will remove your existing cabinetry and appliances.